MyWeku Adverts Information and Rate Card
MyWeku is made up of 4 parts
2) MyWeku Forum
3) Jobs Board
4) Africa Business Directory
Content and Coverage
My Weku Blog: The blogzine is a general-interest blog, meaning we link to and provide commentary on the stories
of the day that appeal to us. We are also a gazetteer of amazing things. We bring you the largest collection of the funniest African themed videos and photos in our “Humour Section” online as well as a potpouri of photos we like. MyWeku is also a resource for the review, analysis and promotion of “think pieces” related to African Culture.
Nothing significant happens across a variety of areas including music, film, fashion, culture and politics related to Africa that the
blog does not cover. Surveying the culture trends, artistic creations and personalities of Africandom is what we do best. We alternate between serious discussions and unadulterated spoofs. The in-house team is often augmented by guest contributors.
MyWeku Forum: The forum was added to the MyWeku brand in 2011. It provides a platform for discussions of various topics such as health, politics, fashion, technology and art to mention a few.
Business Directory: The Business Directory provides African businesses with the opportunity of selling themselves to our audience. A significant number of our readers have deep connections with Africa but live either in North America or Europe. The Directory will provide them with a list of firms providing services in the tourism industry, finance and health sectors in all 54 African countries. The
directory has over 10 business categories across 54 African countries. Growing steadily since its launch in 2009, MyWeku serves over 60,000 page views a month. Our global reach extends throughout Africa, Europe, Africa and North America.
MyWeku readers and users are highly educated and affluent. Many travel frequently, both domestically and internationally and are
particularly interested in new start ups and provision of new services by African companies.
Units & Formats
The diverse range of available advertising formats (standard IAB units) include:
- Skyscrapers — 120×600 or 160×600 (in right column of any section-front page)
- Medium Rectangles — 300×250 (in the left column of story pages)
- Leaderboards — 728×90 (across the top of the forum
- Banner – 468 x 60 (across the top of the blogzine)
- Inset — 180×160 (inside stories targeted to any geographical or topical category)
- Sponsor Wire — prominent posting of press releases, job openings and other announcements
- Business Listings (Featured Business Listing in the Business Directory)
- Infocenter — special sections for corporate and institutional branding
|Skyscraper||120×600 or 160×600 pixels (30k maximum)||$50.00 per week|
|Medium Rectangle||300×250 pixels (30k maximum)||$20.00 per week|
|Leaderboard||728×90 pixels (30k maximum)||$20.00 per week|
|Banner||468×60 pixels (25k maximum)||$15.00 per week|
|Inset||180×160 (25k maximum)||$20.00 per week|
|Press Releases, announcements and sponsored articles||$10.00 per item|
|Business Listing – (Basic)||$10.00 annual|
- You can make payments by credit card or through PayPal.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
- Contact: MyWeku Ads