- None found
- Africans on the 2013 TIME Magazine List of the 100 most influential people in the world
- Photo of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the Boston bomb suspect who is on the run
- Agroam, a website developed to help bypass middlemen in the agricultural markets
- Documentary: Taking Root – The Vision of Wangari Maathai
- A photographic portrait of the Scottish kilt wearing Zulu men of Nazareth Baptist Church
- Artist Cyrus Kabiru gains global attention with his wearable eyewear goggles
- Google Doodle to celebrate the 73rd birthday of Africa’s first Woman Nobel Prize Winner, Wangari Maathai
- Remarking on the Silent Majority Project in Makoko Nigeria
- Ivory Coast: Celebrating traditional Costumes
- Photo of the Week: “My writing is nothing; my boxing is everything” – Ernest Hemingway
- keziah on Music Weekly: Olamide ft. Wizkid – Omo To Shan (Lyrics and Video)
- fredrick on Nigerian Bishop David Oyedepo In His Multi-Million Dollar Private Jet.
- Jayjay Akelola on 10 of Africa’s best food blogs – 2013
- rogopaula on 10 of Africa’s best food blogs – 2013
- Bina Eisenberg on Would you support a ban on “Tintin in the Congo” for racist language and imagery?
- Ebele on ‘Ghost’ caught on CCTV video at a British community centre
- Ro Cyrille on Chinese men develop a taste for “very pretty high-end black girls”
- elDragonata on Documentary: Taking Root – The Vision of Wangari Maathai
- elDragonata on Will the West please stop preaching “Chinese colonialism” to Africans!
- Artist Cyrus Kabiru gains global attention with his wearable eyewear goggles « « MyWeku MyWeku on GOGGLED AND CAPPED